Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall is Here!!


Last weekend of summer, so we decided to go to the beach and walk the Boardwalk, eat Thrasher's Fries, and bask in the sun.

It was Delmarva Bike week and TONS of motorcyles were in town

Julianne is 6 Months old, we can't believe it


Time for the real food, well baby food like rice cereal, squash, and soon carrots and applesause


She really likes it


She can even whistle !!


Ocean City Beach Tower







Shopping !



Daddy and Julianne




Chewin on her toes


My Beautiful Blue Eyed Girl
















4 comments:

Megan (and Fam) said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she's already six months. She has the most gorgeous eyes.

Dizzle said...

sweet little baby Julianne is growing up!! Love the photos. I think Randy and I have the same water bottle.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Julianne is so adorable. I loved baby-sitting for her yesterday. Just call if you need me again! Aunt Lois

Anonymous said...

Precious little china doll. Love her eyes.
GMAE