Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adventures in Dogsitting

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Sorry , we haven't updated this blog in awhile! I hope everyone has a fabulous new year, we sure are enjoying Twenty Ten in San Diego!!


We went to First Church of the Nazarene on the Campus of Point Loma. It was a Warm and friendly church, wasn't as big as I expected it to be. They don't really use the main sanctuary due to different music (contemp/traditional), I was planning on going to the classic service, but it was very crowded so I kinda listened in the lobby area and then went to the contemporary service. I enjoyed the music there. I left before the service ended so I could go tour the campus. I wished I would have toured this campus 10 yrs ago!!

Josh Angela's House. It's so cute!

Willie...

A barricade of Pillows to keep Willie away

Annie is a good dog, with a mean bark!!

POINT Loma

Amphitheater

1 comment:

mindy said...

I miss you guys so much!! I loved all the pictures! Looks like so much fun!

Love and miss you guys!
Min