Sunday, September 21, 2008

Growing...

I am 15 weeks and have a little pooch so far. I am feeling much better than I did in the 1st tri. , I definitely have more energy! I started my new job at the hospital in the activity dept. , it's going really well. I do a lot of transporting patients (by wheelchair/recliner chair, if not too heavy), current events, crafts, bingo, dominoes, and individual visits, etc... I have about 6 responsive/4 unresponsive residents that I visit , so it can be challenging at times. But overall its going really well and I enjoy the people I work with!
Tonight(Saturday) Randy is having a fundraiser at Skateland , so I will be joining him and the froggy listeners, it should be a lot of fun and hopefully I'll get asked to couple skate, haha. Hope everyone has a great weekend!



1 comment:

Megan (and Fam) said...

So cute! Keep posting pics of that growing belly. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new job. Take care of yourself and don't over-do it!
:) Megan and boys