Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Maui II


My Parents!! The trip was planned after my mom told us that it has always been a dream of hers to take her family to Hawaii. So my sister Angela planned the trip and we were blessed to all be together in beautiful Hawaii!


My little hottie sis Dawn

My gorgeous big sis Angela and cool bro n law Josh


My little hula girl!! Thanks for the hula outfit Auntie A


Our family of three at the Luau


In Lahaina enjoying our fish tacos and fish &chips at KIMO's, with some old friends I grew up with (Rachel &hubby Dante and they are expecting in Sept. !) and my friend Danielle's mom Kathy C. and her friend Crystal and baby Brody ! KIMO's had a beautiful view of the ocean and saw some more whales. We were told it was mating season, so the males were trying to compete for the females attention, so we got to see alot of whale Action on the boat trip :)



Our Pina Colada's very tastee


The crew going out to snorkel! I got really close to a sea turtle , it popped its little head out of the water and just looked at me, it was pretty cool! And the fish were very colorful and so was the coral reef!

No comments: